|Published||November 18, 2022|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Imagine a world where every employee has access to the knowledge, resources and tools they need to empower their best work life, every day. This is our vision at VIWELL. We believe holistic wellbeing is a right for every human being and we’ve created a way to make it accessible and sustainable for all.
VIWELL is a personalized, proactive, and engaging digital wellbeing platform focused on improving the performance of people whilst delivering growth for organisation through employee wellbeing.
VIWELL is seeking a Client Success Manager with exceptional experience in client success, sales, enterprise accounts management with CRM tools and business development experience.
In this role, you will be a primarily accountable for the successful deployment, user adoption and ongoing health of customer portfolio to ensure the customer is enabled and delighted with our solutions.
As the primary customer contact for any platform challenges, you will manage escalations through our Support team with customer satisfaction and advocacy in focus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Engage regularly with assigned portfolio of customers via strategic and operational discussions to evaluate needs and strategic direction.
· Closely collaborate with cross functional teams (sales, marketing, product) to plan and deliver customer delight & account growth.
· Measure, track, analyse and report key account metrics.
· Analysing industry and market trends. Map and benchmark competition and share best practices.
· Ensure internal alignment on account strategy by partnering with cross functional teams to develop and execute on account plans that results in customer references, retention and account growth.
· As the customer advocate, ensure customer needs are met and account issues are resolved quickly, leveraging resources from across the company as needed.
· Gather customer product feedback and communicate with product management to shape product roadmap development.
Facilitate the communication between customers and internal Board teams such as Sales, Support, Community, and Product – and external teams via our Partner network.
Setting onboarding, training, and go live schedules (together with Sales and Client).
Executing onboarding, training and campaign launch schedules (including training of Client where needed).
Work with Clients to identify goals and success metrics and keep track of progress.
Role Required Qualifications, Experience, and Skills:
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, or a related field.
Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Client Success Manager or similar role.
Driven to achieve results and able to work autonomously.
Highly organized and able to multi-task.
Great attention to detail in service delivery and reporting.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Demonstrate leadership qualities.
The ideal candidates must have experience in the following:
Excellent Customer Services.
Building Sales Strategy, team, structure and process.
Building successful Implementation process and KPIs.
To Apply Send CV: