|Published||September 15, 2023|
|Expires||October 15, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Type||Full Time|
What you’ll do:
- As a customer support manager at Emirates, you will be accountable for customers satisfaction of all services within their area of responsibility that are deployed directly to their customer (including deployment, moves and relocations, Service Desk, application, and technology support). In addition you will p rovide recommendations and drive initiatives that will ensure a customer focused and cost-effective service for the specified customer area.
- You will manage provision of services and support as per the agreed SLA for incident management and service requests and provide input on service level objectives reports as well as doing analysis of department KPIs and trends and develop strategies for improvement and p rovide support services to the business users in line with the overall strategy for the business area, as directed.
- Liaise with Service Managers and Business Enablement managers for delivering services and providing inputs for Strategic Account Planning.
- Lead the team by creating development plans and setting smart goals for MYBC to ensure delivery of service level agreements (SLA) and objectives of the department.
- Continuously monitor staff performance and implement new strategies to enhance and maintain their motivation levels to ensure provision of customer focused and competitive services to the Emirates Group.
- Recruit, train, coach, and mentor and plan career development.
- Develop and maintain processes, procedures, and checklists to ensure that standard operating procedures are followed to ensure consistent levels of quality and effectiveness in all decisions and actions
What you’ll do - Cyber Security:
- Provide support to various sections in Emirates IT/Cybersecurity to discuss and resolve incidents and problems.
- Ensure proper deployment, configuration, and operation of security systems, such as firewalls, data protection controls, patching, encryption, and vulnerability scanning, etc.
What you’ll do – Technology Support:
- Plan, schedule and execute Level 2 support needs of the assigned list of Enterprise Technology Solutions.
- Drive large scale adoption of Level 2 support in all the IT portfolios with the objective of maximum case resolution in Level 1 and 2.
- Plan, schedule and execute Proactive Incident Monitoring needs of EG-IT and ensure Major Incidents are detected ahead of the time and mitigated before
Qualifications & Experience
What You Will Bring To The Team
- 8+ years in the Information technology field.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) :
- Computer Science degree or a relevant degree
-- ITIL Certification (desirable for Customer Support and Deployment and mandatory for roles in Cyber Security).
-- Minimum 5 Experience in specialist technical experience, ideally within an IT Service and Support Management and customer facing environment
-- A minimum of 5 years managing a large Desktop Support teams at Level 2/3.
-- A minimum 5 years of managing large technical and/or Engineer teams is desirable.
-- Experience working in a Cybersecurity department is desirable.
To Apply Send Your CV: