|Published||November 16, 2022|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Al Ramz Corporation P.J.S.C. is seeking for a Human Resources Manager to join our growing team. The incumbent will support the achievement of Al Ramz’s objectives through working in partnership with the different departments and providing an integrated professional HR support service. Will also be responsible in attracting, recruiting, and retaining an efficient and competent workforce having the right diversity of experience and skills. Coordinate with the different Departments to actively promote and develop the organizational culture where all employees are encouraged and helped to become highly motivated, performance-driven, and keen to learn and develop their potential.
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
• Monitor the implementation of the HR policies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization and regularly review them to ensure they remain relevant and effective.
• Create, maintain and update employee information on the HR Management System.
• Contribute towards the transformation of the HR digitalization process for efficiency and effectiveness in delivering services to employees
• Administer employee compensation and benefits like medical and life insurance, leaves, awards, etc.
• Develop and implement a strategy for talent acquisition, utilization, improvement, and retention of the Company’s talent, with a conscious and rational approach ensuring that the right headcount is in the organization at the right time and at the same time meeting the Company’s Emiratization targets.
• Manage end to end the recruitment lifecycle and document the process e.g., shortlist, interview, select candidates for all open positions, and liaise with hiring department heads
• Conduct and effectively communicate employee onboarding and separation to ensure smooth and effective execution of formalities.
• Develop employment contracts, service level agreements (for outsourced resources), letters of appointment, promotions, transfers, sanctions, and terminations or resignation acceptance.
• Develop and implement a learning and development strategy that best addresses the growing needs of employees to drive at achieving high performance.
• Manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance across the company
• Create career progression pathways for all employees as well as clear succession plans.
• Manage the Document Management System by filing employee records both electronic and hard copies.
• Provide reports monthly to the HR Committee on varied themes for effective decision making such as employee direct costs, staff attrition rate, nationality mix, attendance rate, etc.
• Ensure that all activities within the organization are compliant to internal policies and procedures as well as the Government’s regulatory requirements.
• Mandatory to hold a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration or any relevant degree
• Desirable: Master’s Degree or professional qualifications
• Minimum five (5) years of experience in a financial institution in GCC
• Ability to build and maintain good rapport with internal and external partners and handle situations with confidence, tact, and resourcefulness.
• High-level communication skills (verbal, written, and visual).
• Experience in managing multiple priorities, well-organized, detail-oriented, and with great follow-up skills
• Proficiency in office applications and IT skills
• Excellent judgment, problem-solving and strategic thinking are essential.
• Admirable time management analytical and interpretative skills
• Highly collaborative team player with the ability to build relationships with multiple teams.
• High level of integrity, confidentiality, ownership, and accountability
• Knowledge of the financial services industry is an asset.
If you meet above requirements, then please send your CV (which should include your nationality and current location)