|Published||January 24, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Computer & IT|
We are an event organizing company looking for a Graphic Designer with the below job description:
- Participates in various stages of developing marketing programs and advertising materials to promote the projects.
· Becoming familiar with graphic design strategies best utilized by event Management & Exhibition companies.
· Developing concepts for and design all Center collateral materials, including direct mail, ads,
Postcards, newsletters, flyers, invitations, certificates, forms, vouchers and coupons as needed.
· Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
· Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
· Generating Images and logo’s for every new project or for revamping the existing projects brand image.
· Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer. (To provide ready to print artwork in required specification of supplier/printer house/media partners)
· Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
· Review final layouts and suggest improvements as required, proof reading and follow the branding guidelines with respect to color codes.
· Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients and/or supervisors and making necessary changes.
· Assist Marketing team with brainstorming, marketing and advertising strategies.
· Maintaining database of all design files generated in house in editable format (Source files), Project, month and year wise.
-Maintaining database of all published work (advertisement’s/ online banners/ articles / Press Releases / event Images).
To Apply Send Your CV: