|Published||November 15, 2022|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Computer & IT|
Responsible for the creation of digital and print design as well as packaging and retail marketing materials. As a key member of the design team the role will center around ATL marketing collaterals such as retail endcap design, display advertisements, POS, packaging design in addition to supporting the team with designing event graphics and artwork and social media posts
• A solid understanding of designing for a variety of projects and media such as branding, print and digital advertising, marketing collateral, packaging, infographics, brochures, social media, POS, catalogs, landing pages, etc.
• Create visual text and imagery concepts by hand or computer software relevant to the brand
• Communicate and visualize ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate target audience
· Maintain brand standards, follow style guides, and match design styles set by the team on the project
· Oversees all graphic design needs and facilitates any kind of graphic collateral required for marketing campaigns from start to finish.
· Proficient in video editing, animation, and 3D designs.
· Must be knowledgeable in web design and have a basic grasp on UX/UI to provide collaborative insight to projects in critique environments.
· Work with team to produce creative content
· Create guidelines for new and existing brands
· Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval
· Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
· Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications
· Perform retouching and manipulation of images and videos
· Work with a wide range of media and use of graphic design software
· Creating branding and display artworks as needed.
· Strong storytelling and communication skills to present and portray your ideas directly to teams and clients both verbally and in writing.
To Apply Send CV: